Option for inventory scrolling

Dearest Klei Entertainment,

I am a HUGE fan of your games, especially Don't Starve Together. I wanted to make a suggestion for a way to make item swapping a bit easier without having to use an external program or macro. I know that the number keys are already in the game, but I simply have a hard time using them, I find them to be quite unwieldy. Thus, I propose an option add a option for item scrolling in the controls menu. The function would be simple, you would have 3 new controls in the options: 1 for scrolling up in the inventory, 1 for scrolling down and 1 for selecting/swapping and item. I know that when you use a controller, the game already has this functionality, but I also find controllers to be somewhat limiting in their current state. I understand that this is an uncompromising survival game, but I think of this as more of a quality of life change. Please keep in mind that I do not want the other number key functionality to be removed, as I know a lot of people like it that way. I hope that you will consider my idea and possibly integrate it into your wonderful game. However, even if you do not, I will still show my undying love for this game and Klei as a whole (you guys seem like REALLY cool people).

Thank you for making the best game ever,

Best Wishes,

Cyber Skink