3 Suggestions for Willow Skills

Dear Devs, first I wanna say thank you for giving cool Skill Tree for Willow that moved her from the "griefer / BANNN Willow" to a both fun and powerful character to play. I have some input / suggestions as below : 

1. Fire Fighter - Original : increase burn damage
Suggestion : Deal extra 5-15 physical damage when you hit enemy that is on fire, depending on remaining burn duration. Quick Math : 
Burn Duration remaining : 20 - 30 seconds = deal extra +12 Physical Damage
Burn Duration remaining : 10 - 19.9 seconds = deal extra +8 Physical Damage
Burn Duration remaining : 0.1 - 9.9 seconds = deal extra +4 Physical Damage
Reason : Simple damage boost that match with the Skill name (Fire Fighter), as the stronger the fire burning, the more stronger Willow hit the enemy. As the 3rd / final skill in the Fire / Burning improvement skill (after Controlled Burning and Burn Duration), this will make Fire Fighter to be more rewarding to learn. Also a good synergy to combine with Burning Frenzy.
Note : Damage bonus can be adjusted as needed to prevent overpowered damage output

2. Accelerant - Original : Increase Bernie's Speed
Suggestion : Bear Hug = While BERNIE! is active, Bernie will protect Willow from Shadow-aligned creatures' attack from time to time.
Level 1 - Block any incoming damage from Shadow-aligned creature every 30 seconds
Level 2 - Block any incoming damage from Shadow-aligned creature every 20 seconds
Reason : Bernie is not only Willow's childhood friend but also her only friend in her darkest / lowest moment, when nobody believed Willow that the shadow creatures are attacking her, Bernie provided not only warmth and companion but also (secretly) protecting Willow from Nightmare creatures (i think Willow didnt realize BERNIE! until in Constant), that's why Willow survived so long even before she discovered her fire power.
To be honest the reason why I suggested Bear Hug is because I really like the concept of BERNIE!, providing safety during Willow's most vulnerable moment (low sanity), just like Abigail that protect Wendy even from beyond the grave... Protecting someone you love.
Note : Below is list of Shadow-Aligned Creatures (yes it will make Willow even more powerful against Shadow-aligned enemies, but then, that's why BERNIE! exists, to protect Willow from these nightmarish creatures!)

Spoiler

image.png.42bc5612c2d9d784d558b35b525db7ae.png

3. Burning Bernie - Original : Igniting Bernie will give him a fiery aura for a short time. Enemies that attack an ignited Bernie will take damage back
Suggestion : Same as original, but add : for every xx attacks that Bernie received , Bernie's next attack will deal extra xx damage and hit enemies in xx tile radius.
Example : for every 5 attacks that Bernie received, Bernie's next attack will deal extra 50 Physical damage and hit enemies in 2 tiles radius.
Reason : Useful against mobs, plus adding a bit more damage from Bernie, as currently this skill doesn't feel worth to learn after spending 8 points in Bernie Skill Tree.. it need some buff to make it more rewarding to learn as Players will have to sacrifice learning the powerful Lunar / Shadow Fire in order to learn this Burning Bernie.

Thanks so much for reading this, cheers and happy weekend! 

Archived