I think there should be art DLC

我認為應該要有美術DLC

我覺得建築物與圖塊的美術設計並不好看, 希望能更換為更有質感與不同風格的美術圖片, 電線與導線90度轉彎的地方會看起來歪歪的, 希望能有完全方正90度轉彎的風格, 不同材料做的金屬磚顏色也應該要能不一樣, 例如金做的金屬磚顏色是黃的, 一般的磚塊也要依不同的材料顏色不同, 磚塊排列起來不要看起來歪歪的, 希望有方方正正的風格.

google translate:

I think there should be art DLC

I think the art design of buildings and tiles is not good-looking. I hope it can be replaced with art pictures with more texture and different styles. The 90-degree turns of wires and conductors will look crooked. I hope they can be completely square and 90 degrees. For the style of turning, the color of metal bricks made of different materials should also be different. For example, the color of metal bricks made of gold is yellow. The color of general bricks should also be different according to different materials. The bricks should not look crooked when arranged. Crooked, I hope it has a square style.

I would be in favor of this, at least to some degree.  Being able to install a texture pack would be nice (maybe they already have these? I haven't looked into what other players are doing to mod the game).  I agree that it'd be nice to see a difference in color based on which metal you used, or which mineral.

I can see how the crooked nature of the current graphics could be very annoying to some players.  Being able to use a texture pack or DLC pack that's more square would be a welcome accommodation.

Archived