bernie's accelerant skills seem kind of redundant

like, i guess you can control where bernie is or isn't easier, but these skills seem kind of redundant? i know every single skill doesn't need to be a be-all end-all, but they seem very pointless compared to everything else, even the lighter light radius upgrade

if they were, say, changed to make it so whenever bernie gets hit, his attack cooldown reduces by a tiny bit, i'd be more inclined to spec into 'em

I’m having flashbacks about Wilson skill tree’s torch skills, but jokes aside I don’t see anyone really picking them unless they have a crazy need for SPEED and would rather forfeit picking Willow’s other skills and maybe want to unlock the Burning Bernie skill as of now

9 minutes ago, fabin said:

like, i guess you can control where bernie is or isn't easier, but these skills seem kind of redundant? i know every single skill doesn't need to be a be-all end-all, but they seem very pointless compared to everything else, even the lighter light radius upgrade

if they were, say, changed to make it so whenever bernie gets hit, his attack cooldown reduces by a tiny bit, i'd be more inclined to spec into 'em

check my thread on the skill tree. I changed it a bit. 

dst.png

I think the speed one should be just one. that increase all the speed at once

Archived