关于薇格弗德技能树的一点建议

我认为现在的问题集中在三个方面

1. 是将即时生效型的战歌(如恐惧与嘲讽)的消耗从消耗激励值改为冷却时间,这条完全是负收益,恐惧战歌在现在游戏中常用于对抗蜂后或克劳斯,然而改为冷却时间后反而使得其不能及时施放。

2.独立的技能点“增加5点位面防御”过于无用,可考虑改为其他

3.新武器与头盔的造价比较高,部分季节性材料(如头盔需要的雪雀羽毛)需要等整个秋天过去才可获取,可更换为齿轮

4.皮佛娄牛的系统完全多余,现阶段女武神不需要使用牛参与战斗,强烈建议删除该技能支线,如不可删除,建议该支线的最后增加可制作骑乘其他生物的鞍具(如现阶段几乎毫无存在感的草鳄鱼),骑乘草鳄鱼一方面可增加草鳄鱼的存在感,增加玩家出海的动力,又可部分解决现在单人玩家出海船只难控制,成本大收益少的问题。同时,草鳄鱼骑乘后不可攻击,作为补偿,薇格弗德可在骑乘状态进行攻击。

5.暗影亲和与月岛亲和收益过低,建议更改或增加数值

以下为英文(机翻见谅)

I think the current problems focus on five aspects

1. Change the cost of instant battle songs (such as Fear and Taunt) from cost incentive to cooldown, which is completely negative. Fear Battle songs are often used against Queen bees or Klaus in the current game, but the change to cooldown makes them not cast in time.

2. The independent skill point "Increase level defense by 5" is too useless, so consider changing it to something else

3. The cost of the new weapon and the helmet is relatively high, and some seasonal materials (such as the snow sparrow feathers needed for the helmet) need to wait until the past autumn to obtain, and can be replaced with gear

4. The system of Pifleus is completely redundant, the Valkies do not need to use cattle to participate in the battle at this stage, it is strongly recommended to delete this skill spur, if it cannot be deleted, it is recommended that the last addition of the spur can make saddles for riding other creatures (such as grass crocodiles that have almost no presence at this stage), riding grass crocodiles on the one hand can increase the presence of grass crocodiles, increase the player's power to go to sea, and improve the quality of life. It can also partially solve the problem that the single player ship is difficult to control, and the cost is large and the income is small. At the same time, the grass crocodile cannot attack while riding, and to compensate, Wegford can attack while riding.

5. Shadow affinity and Moon Island affinity yield too low, it is recommended to change or increase the value

4 hours ago, UIDrake said:

2. The independent skill point "Increase level defense by 5" is too useless, so consider changing it to something else

If they change to 10, pair with armor makes it overpowered.

if it stays 5, pair with armor makes it balanced.

In theory seems weak but in practice is good.

4 hours ago, UIDrake said:

3. The cost of the new weapon and the helmet is relatively high, and some seasonal materials (such as the snow sparrow feathers needed for the helmet) need to wait until the past autumn to obtain, and can be replaced with gear

it's not made for early, is made for later. The item is strong, if the recipe is too easy, then no one would use regular battle helmets, same for the spear

the rest I agree by a lot, specially the crocodile cow IDEA. They should implement it as high risk high reward mechanic.

9 hours ago, Swiyss said:

If they change to 10, pair with armor makes it overpowered.

if it stays 5, pair with armor makes it balanced.

In theory seems weak but in practice is good.

it's not made for early, is made for later. The item is strong, if the recipe is too easy, then no one would use regular battle helmets, same for the spear

the rest I agree by a lot, specially the crocodile cow IDEA. They should implement it as high risk high reward mechanic.

Thank you for your advice
But I have a few points to make
1. You mentioned balance. However, Willow's skill tree, introduced at the same time, seems too strong to me, which is one of the reasons why Wigford's skill tree seems so weak. Willow's ability to kill celestial heroes only requires one skill point and a few bees or butterflies to deal a large amount of AOE damage, while Wigford has no such ability at any of her skill points. Even sacrificing an entire skill point in order to increase the level defense by 5 points is not balanced in my opinion.

2. As a late-stage weapon, lightning spear has no particularly significant advantage in cost performance compared with conventional late-stage weapons, and the effect of shadow affinity and moon spirit affinity is better than nothing. Helmets are powerful, but they have the same drawbacks as spears, their durability is too low, and the 80% damage reduction is embarrassing for a mid-to-late weapon.

3. Flo's skill tree is too team, there is almost no Wigford in the game to ride the bull to participate in the battle, the reason is simple, Wigford's own fighting ability does not need Flo to improve. In fact, bull riding is a negative payoff for Wigford, and cows do not enjoy various Wigford buffs. This is the most confusing skill tree for me, because combat characters need to pay a whole skill tree to cooperate with their teammates, which is exactly what support characters should do! If you can't remove the skill tree, then please add at least some of the skills that will benefit Wigford himself, such as making a wading ox saddle to ride a grass crocodile.

Anyway, Willow's skill tree is a surprise this time. However, Wegford's skill tree is what I can only describe as disappointing, and while there are admirable parts in the middle, there is clearly more useless and uncost-effective parts. Let's hope the authorities adjust.

Archived