Wigfrid Tech that I find makes using the lightning spear a lot more enjoyable (pre-moonstorms)

Normally if you have a different handslot item equipped beforehand, the Lightning Spear's dash is on cooldown. 

BUT, if you switch from the Lightning Spear to a different weapon while it's on the skill used cooldown, you're able to get a swipe or two off with a more disposable weapon instead. As someone that prefers not to use cheesy methods to farm materials like volt goat horns and who is probably not gonna do Crab King, I enjoy this because I don't have to keep whittling down my spear's durability while I'm doing stuff like AoEing trash mobs like spiders.

I would love for either this to remain in-game as "tech" or just can the skill cooldown if recently equipped jazz. If I only want to use the dash of spear, you're forced to just kite and wait out the cd each time without weaving in any hits which is kind of a snore. 

Archived