Suggestion for shadow bernie skill

Lunar skill automatically takes the cake because bernie always encounters shadow creatures, so there is a big inbalance of choice.

The suggestion is to allow shadow bernie to transform while you have high lunacy. Shadow bernie will distract gestalts.

(Can't think of anything else besides adding commonly encountered lunar creatures. Not sure if this would just be better for normal bernie)

Just now, Jakepeng99 said:

Lunar skill automatically takes the cake because bernie always encounters shadow creatures, so there is a big inbalance of choice.

The suggestion is to allow shadow bernie to transform while you have high lunacy. Shadow bernie will distract gestalts.

(Can't think of anything else besides adding commonly encountered lunar creatures. Not sure if this would just be better for normal bernie)

that would break him no?

I wonder if each planar skill should have Bernie just auto-grow in presence of the offensive mob.  So if you take lunar Bernie will auto grow and fight in the presence of any shadow aligned mob, and vice versa ?

This gives a way both could play around lunacy, rather than just giving one side or the other the boost...

OR MAYBE give that as the perk to hot-headed ?  which apparently is just bad right now and should be replaced.

why would you need to fight gestalts anyway since they only put you to sleep. And lunar creatures seem to demolish him also.

1 minute ago, Shosuko said:

I wonder if each planar skill should have Bernie just auto-grow in presence of the offensive mob.  So if you take lunar Bernie will auto grow and fight in the presence of any shadow aligned mob, and vice versa ?

This gives a way both could play around lunacy, rather than just giving one side or the other the boost...

you mean being able to take both lunar and shadow bernies? And both being situational based on sanity/lunacy ?

3 minutes ago, Swiyss said:

you mean being able to take both lunar and shadow bernies? And both being situational based on sanity/lunacy ?

I mean if you take shadow align for Bernie then in the presence of lunar align mob he will grow big regardless of your sanity.

And if you take lunar align he will grow big in the presence of shadow align mob.

This means it doesn't matter if you are max sanity, in lunacy, w/e he will grow big to fight the other type of enemy.

6 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

I mean if you take shadow align for Bernie then in the presence of lunar align mob he will grow big regardless of your sanity.

And if you take lunar align he will grow big in the presence of shadow align mob.

This means it doesn't matter if you are max sanity, in lunacy, w/e he will grow big to fight the other type of enemy.

I like that

Archived