Planar damage for beefalo needs to be character agnostic

While I think its a bit out of left field for Wigfrid to get beefalo skills, imo its kinda w/e  I suspect they're just running with the valkyrie thing and supporting the idea of her having a mount...

but really beefalo are not specific to any character.  Everyone needs a way to add planar damage and resists to them.  I feel like, maybe Wig should lose this chain and a new set of planar saddles should be added to the BSmithy and SPlinth crafting stations.

Nope i disagree. 

Being a character that can uniquely boost a beefalos combat ability helps to separate her from wolfgang and it defines her as a jack of all trades melee combat master.

Has her own damage boost and defensive boost while being able to increase a beefalos attack and defence.

Wigfrid is the perfect all rounder for combat now. And this is fantastic.

Nah, Wig is the last person who needs to bother getting a beefalo boost - this sets a precedence that beefalo evolving into planar is a character perk, and likely unique to only Wig since anyone else would just overlap her.

Archived