Special moves were as awesome as we all thought, thank you and please give us more.

As always, klei uncountable amounts of thanks for this new update, the new boss and the skilltrees are looking absolutly stunning and i love to see each skilltree update is an improvement respect the last one.

Eventhough there is of course tunning to be done i do think this beta has an amazing start and i can not wait to see how it develops. However i would like to point out one feature in particular.

Special moves has been an incredibly popular request from the comunity since forge was released and i am sure the idea was there beforehand, and finally see it introduced in the game fills me with joy. This opens the door to almost infinite options and i think this is something that deserves to be explored and expanded in future updates, not only locked behind specific characters. Maybe already exissting weapons could have special moves added, glass cutter could specially benefit from them, even the new rift gear.

I think i wouldnt be the only one happy about an update dedicated to introduce tons of this sort of items. maybe an ancient spear forgotten on the atrium chests whose special attack is to replicate the shadow knights long range attack or the the centipede jump attack.

Maybe bee queen´s stinger could be transformed into a rapier that can mimic one of bee queens abilities etc etc...

I cant wait for the comunity to share their thoughts, this post was really just give presence to the statement that, we like special moves, please give us more in the future.

And for everyone reading please drop your thoughts on the matter, thank you for reading.

Archived