Why isnt there a proper building blueprint sistem

I dont understand the decision of calling blueprints to cosmetic items, its very confusing, and as you say 50 updates and there isn't a proper building blueprints sistem integrated on the game, you require an abandon mod and a far for perfect web  blueprintnotincluded.org

This game gets tiresome when you have to build the same water to oxigen system again and again, or even a heat control sistem for your colony, barracks or individual bedrooms...
Please just please

On 11/18/2023 at 5:52 AM, dvd said:

I dont understand the decision of calling blueprints to cosmetic items, its very confusing, and as you say 50 updates and there isn't a proper building blueprints sistem integrated on the game, you require an abandon mod and a far for perfect web  blueprintnotincluded.org

This game gets tiresome when you have to build the same water to oxigen system again and again, or even a heat control sistem for your colony, barracks or individual bedrooms...
Please just please

I agree with this, I don't know why they are investing resources into new things were certain things need work done. and solutions via mods in this game is for absolute flagellants -the mod compatibility is linked to a build number and not a game version making mods obsolete and not back compatible (in case you don't want to update due to a mod or change in the game) absolute madness

Archived