Talk about the colony

Hello! Hello ONI Development Team! I'm a fan of ONI and I'll give feedback on some of my issues with the game experience and I'd like to suggest:

Is it possible for the rocket system to add a list of materials for the player to set mission objectives so that the Duplicants can replenish the duplicants as needed.

The advantages are as follows:

1. Save the player's attention and focus on the replenishment of materials in the rocket, which can distract the attention of the base operation;

2. Avoid the problem that duplicants need to take out materials again after moving them into the rocket when replenishing a large amount of materials (while your team can choose to disable container removal, the materials needed to build a new colony may sometimes require more than one chest capacity);

3. Your team already has a "material count" that can count the total amount of replenishment in the current colony, eliminating part of the work of the statistical step.

We sincerely hope that this advice will be helpful to you, thank you!

Archived