A Weird Dream I just Had

This short story begins with me, going to sleep in my bed (I know right ?!), an I make a weird dream with Don't Starve elements.

First part : I watch a sea movie, can't remember the details, but the captain says :

"drop the sea-hook, the treasure is down here..." And guess who spawns... THE QUACKEN

I saw a fully 3d fleshed quacken in my head. Oh she destroyed the boat too and everybody died (I imagine quacken as a she). But who cares about the boat and the dead people ?

She goes back in the deep water... and she slaps crab king to death...and goes back in the water (poor crabking)

Second part : After the movie, I decide to play some Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warfare 2 #ad

And I really can't remember the details, but in the game I heard and saw V2C, DiogoW,  JoeW, and finally Jason... So random. They lose the game and I win, I just beat up 4 adults yay.

Also I saw V2C transforming his hat into a fire ball.

Conclusion, you dream weird stuff at night, also sorry Joew but in my dream you were bald, like, very bald. Too-doo-loo.

Archived