New variation of geyser

To developers

This is a suggestion regarding geyser.

★Initial state
There are many geysers on asteroids, but their initial states are almost the same.The lack of variety is boring. I think it would be nice to have a few geysers with exciting initial conditions.

example
・Geyser surrounded by magma
・Geyser in outer space
・Two different geysers that lined up without a gap

0.png.bdc8f3b3e4332828f09830b91aba7bf0.png

★Special geyser
All geysers only spout one type of resource. I think it would be interesting to have a special geyser that spews out multiple resources.

example
・Hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and salt water are spew out randomly. Players can analyze the time between spew out, but not what will spew out next.

To non-developers

I welcome any constructive ideas that follow the "topic theme = New variation of geyser".

However, this topic does not ask for introductions to mods.

If you would like to provide other players with mods information related to this topic, please consider creating a new topic in the Mods and Tools forum and posting there instead of posting in this topic.

[Oxygen Not Included] - Mods and Tools
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/204-oxygen-not-Included-mods-and-tools/

I hope that you will take actions to avoid making each other feel bad.

For those players finding this thread that are not purity elitists and want features like this:

• Ethanol Geyser adds just that - a geyser spewing out ethanol
  • Customize Geyser allows you to change existing geysers to new outputs and create your own, custom geyser variants
    by default, it also comes with preconfigured custom geysers: Ethanol, Aluminium, Tungsten, Steel, Glass, Super Coolant

@OP: you do not own these forums, you do not own this thread. you have zero claim to demanding any topics to be forbidden and this toxic elitism has no place on a forum. Write an email with your idea for that

To SGT_Imalas

Have you read the developer topics below?

Are you aware that you are escalating the situation by repeatedly harassing me and writing derogatory texts? Are you aware that you are making a personal attack?

I'm not the owner of the topic, I'm the one who created it. I'm not forcing anything on anyone.
As for the direction of the topic, I'm simply writing that I hope that people will write about the subject of the topic with "constructive ideas that they have come up with in their own minds, rather than mods." The mod also has its own forum.

I ask you to take actions in accordance with the below solution written by the developers.

"If you cannot have discussions without picking a fight, or engaging in a fight, please either put that person on your ignore list or move to another thread. "

Please put me on your ignore list and never write on my topic again.
I'll put you on the ignore list and won't write to your topic.

This will to end the situation without escalating it further.

Addition of suggestion
It's interesting to see the variety in size and shape.

・Mini geyser with small spouting amount (2 tiles vertically x 1 tile horizontally)
This geyser is located near the printing pod and is easy for beginners to conquer.

・Long geyser with multiple spout holes (1 tile vertically x 5 tiles horizontally)
Which hole it comes out of is random.

Archived