i found crash log but i don't know how to fix this

Spoiler

[00:00:31]: ..\source\renderlib\OpenGL\HWTexture.cpp(448) : - ../mods/testmod/modicon.tex: The engine doesn't currently support 3D textures. Did you mean to use a 2D texture?
[00:00:32]: APP:Klei//DoNotStarveTogether/donotstarvetogether_client.dmp written.

i used matt's tex engine and i picked 2D in texture type, but game just crash while loading mod, i don't know how to fix this issue, and sorry for bad at english

10 hours ago, letitbe01 said:
  Hide contents

[00:00:31]: ..\source\renderlib\OpenGL\HWTexture.cpp(448) : - ../mods/testmod/modicon.tex: The engine doesn't currently support 3D textures. Did you mean to use a 2D texture?
[00:00:32]: APP:Klei//DoNotStarveTogether/donotstarvetogether_client.dmp written.

i used matt's tex engine and i picked 2D in texture type, but game just crash while loading mod, i don't know how to fix this issue, and sorry for bad at english

You should move modicon.png to images folder in your mod then use auto compiler to get modicon.tex

2 hours ago, letitbe01 said:

sorry but how to use auto compiler?

It is part of Don't Starve Mod Tools, install it from Steam. after installing, autocompiler will run first every time you run DST, if it doesn't work try running it manually at steamapps\common\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\autocompiler.exe

30 minutes ago, Haruhi Kawaii said:

It is part of Don't Starve Mod Tools, install it from Steam. after installing, autocompiler will run first every time you run DST, if it doesn't work try running it manually at steamapps\common\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\autocompiler.exe

sorry but how to use auto compiler 'to get "modicon.tex"'? i use auto compiler and still game crash while load mods

1 hour ago, letitbe01 said:

sorry but how to use auto compiler 'to get "modicon.tex"'? i use auto compiler and still game crash while load mods

Put your modicon.png under "mod_folder/images/" it will compile it into tex and xml files, move those to "mod_folder/"