Void Armor For Wanda

So ive done a bit of testing and while wearing the void set and over 70, her damage with alarming watch stays the same.
However, if youre using the scythe, damage ramps up to 120 with a faster attacking animation giving you more dps possibly but you lose out on the range and easy rechargable watch. 
With a character like Wortox for example, their damage ramps to about 88. This testing was done on a punching bag mind you. So aside from looking cool, or wanting some planar damage reduction or acid rain protection, im not sure who this sets really for. Max probably benefits the most but he doesnt usually melee attack cuz hes as squishy as Wes. Its my fav looking set, but as far as boss fighting goes, thul still wins over nearly everything. 

They did remove the sanity drain, so thats a plus. But maybe add like some HP steal? Even 1 hp per hit would make a massive difference in my opinion. Seems fitting aswell.

omg a fellow reaper connoisseur

so against lunar enemies the reaper does actually do a higher dps than the alarming clock (~248ish dps from alarming < ~264 lunar dps from reaper), and it does pretty good damage against planar entity protection (~68 from alarming < ~75-91 from reaper)

as for the viability, the void reaper currently is the highest damage weapon, and the void robe negates all sanity auras similar to walter. there's also the entire harvesting mechanic the reaper has, and the new void repair kits that allow you to carry an effective 10 combined weapons/armors in one inventory slot

4 hours ago, lenship2 said:

they did, the post seems to be made under the context of the initial skill tree spotlight update

I'm sorry, I must be blind. Could you please link me to the post made by Klei developer listing void gear acid rain protection in the latest update? I have read every single patch note and change when the last beta was active and I don't remember any sign of it anywhere. 

Yes, this is exactly what I remember - they removed acid rain protection from Void Cowl and Void Robe:

• Void Cowl and Void Robe no longer provide acid rain immunity.

You and OP both are saying that it's changed back again and I can't understand what made you both think so. :confused: 

3 hours ago, Lovens said:

You and OP both are saying that it's changed back again and I can't understand what made you both think so. :confused: 

?

i said op made this under context of skill spotlight's release, disregarding further buffs the gears have gotten lately

lol english can be really bad at conveying intentions, especially through text

?

i said op made this under context of skill spotlight's release, disregarding further buffs the gears have gotten lately

lol english can be really bad at conveying intentions, especially through text

Oh sorry I misunderstood you then lol. Your "they did" was to confirm that acid rain protection was gone, not to confirm that they brought it back 

Archived