Suggestion: making Possessed Varg a true boss

As how Update 576966 changelog goes,

• Added music for the mutated boss fights.

Crystal Deerclops, Armored Bearger and Possessed Varg share the same boss track in this update. This would suggest that Possessed Varg is meant to be a boss, not to mention how it is designed to align its fellow possessed Giants. Normally a boss uses the "Epic" tag in prefab and have its scrapbook entry placed in the Giants section. Possessed Varg however, meets neither of said criteria. I would suggest adding the "Epic" tag to Possessed Varg and move its entry to make things clearer.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Possessed Varg drops its own sketch upon death, a feature for Giants that even the lesser Giants lack (eg: Treeguard, Spider Queen, Lord of the Fruit Flies, Reanimated Skeleton). Not to mention common foes!

On 10/15/2023 at 6:16 PM, thewalkingcamel said:

As how Update 576966 changelog goes,

Crystal Deerclops, Armored Bearger and Possessed Varg share the same boss track in this update. This would suggest that Possessed Varg is meant to be a boss, not to mention how it is designed to align its fellow possessed Giants. Normally a boss uses the "Epic" tag in prefab and have its scrapbook entry placed in the Giants section. Possessed Varg however, meets neither of said criteria. I would suggest adding the "Epic" tag to Possessed Varg and move its entry to make things clearer.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Possessed Varg drops its own sketch upon death, a feature for Giants that even the lesser Giants lack (eg: Treeguard, Spider Queen, Lord of the Fruit Flies, Reanimated Skeleton). Not to mention common foes!

Agree. This way, we can summon Twins of Terror to fight possessed warg. :P

Archived