Weremoose vs Crystal Deerclops

skile

Tested some stuff out, Weremoose with Weremoose mastery, a star from starcaller staff and shadow affinity can just tank Crystal Deerclops. Pretty sure it's possible without shadow affinity, as from my tests I still had 50-75 hp left by the end, but I don't know for sure, maybe that 10% damage buff is crucial to the process (probably not). 

I don't really have any opinion on this yet, just putting this out here. 

31 minutes ago, skile said:

Tested some stuff out, Weremoose with Weremoose mastery, a star from starcaller staff and shadow affinity can just tank Crystal Deerclops. Pretty sure it's possible without shadow affinity, as from my tests I still had 50-75 hp left by the end, but I don't know for sure, maybe that 10% damage buff is crucial to the process (probably not). 

I don't really have any opinion on this yet, just putting this out here. 

I mean, he can't approach it the "intended" way of burning the clops. So I guess thats fair.

1 minute ago, Valase said:

I mean, he can't approach it the "intended" way of burning the clops. So I guess thats fair.

Yeah, guess that's fine. Using a starcaller once or twice isn't too different from using a fire staff anyway, price wise, at least. 

I reaaaally dont get when u guys see a character succeeding in a boss and make it problematic

Wendy can go for beequeen super early, pog, she rocks, nice

Wicker just makes Crab King look like a joke, pog, she rocks, nice

But then if moose can tank, what??? no thats weird

I mean eeeeeeh c'mon let the boy be good at his thing pls, this type of thing just kills the fun of playing a character

1 hour ago, Mr Giggio said:

I reaaaally dont get when u guys see a character succeeding in a boss and make it problematic

I literally didn't though? it's not like I said "wow, that's so op, pls nerf", I just noted that that's a thing Weremoose can do, since I personally wasn't expecting the fight to go this smoothly. 

Archived