Sawhorse Furniture feedback

-Nick-

I played around with the new furniture added in the beta for a bit. Here are my thoughts about the new feature in a pros and Cons list.

Pros:

I love the new decor items that were added. The art looks amazing, well done klei. I can't wait to decorate and build bases with it. So many possibilities with the new furniture.

The gramophone is finally in the game! I hope more music disks are added in later updates so we can listem to other tracks. The decor items you can put on tables are great, the merm and pig painting is hilarious and the lamp is a great use for catcoon tails. I hope more furniture types are added, i also hope for skins! Keep doing what you do klei.

Cons:

Ruins chair and table dont have the new features that thier wooden counterparts have. I hope Klei does make it so you can put items on ruins tables and rotatable ruins chairs.

Sadly you can only put decor items made by the saw horse on tables. I really wish you could put any item on tables just like you could with Hamlet's shelves. Let me show off my potato cup!

Maybe have the saw horse blueprint not require to do the shadow rift questline/metheus puzzle? Its such a odd way to lock decorative furniture in late game.

Archived