Materials for furniture and uses for old ruins decor

At time of writing the beta has not even released officially, but from what it was seen on stream there is one thing that i can already talk about.

We finally have furniture and not only that but it comes with absolutly delicious feauteres like display of items, music, or the ability to sit. My concern is why the old structures can not get this new features, notice that, again, i have not been able to play the beta so maybe this is actually not the case and i can display framed backpacss on ruins tables, but it not been mentioned on stream makes me want to post this just in case.

And secondly and argubly more important:

Please add more materials for the furniture items, marble, gold, moon rock, stone, dreadstone, thulecite etc. These are some of the best decor we´ve ever gotten in the game but their design and color palete seems a bit restrictive from where they can really be used. Of course this could also be solved by implementing skins from said structures, something that i feel everybody who enjoys base building will party over and most likely will happen, but i would still apreciate we had more options to use this decor until then.

Thanks for reading, cant wait to test the beta and discuss it for the next weeks. One of the coolest updates we had in many years, Cogratulations to the team for outdoing themselves, you are the best.

From beyond looks incredibly promising and i cant wait to see its future.

Archived