Do The Original Screecher Assets Exist?

I know this is probably not even worth asking, but since I hold The Screecher quite dear to my heart, I might as well ask:
Do the original assets of The Screecher itself exist? The ones that are used in-game are low-quality/compressed ones, which is fairly common in DS/T for performance and such, but the ones used in The Screecher are of especially low resolution, so I figured I'd ask if anyone knows if there are any/if there is a way to use the original ones, assuming they exist. I know the mod was made way back in 2013, but I really hope Klei doesn't just evaporate assets that they finish using, especially when we don't have the original ones (To my knowledge).

image.png?ex=65145caa&is=65130b2a&hm=0c8641762363ebfff6a76c3d6507de7fc0d0e1a1799329adb3cd6b961e51e6d7&

I suppose it's possible that these genuinely are the original assets, and they were reduced in quality before being put into use, but like I said, I figured I should ask anyways, just in case.

Archived