[Mod request] Enhanced resource list

I'd like a resource list with better UI, I tried to do it myself, but...no, I can't do it.:concern:
Features I think it should have:
1. Dynamic height: The upper boundary is still the same, that is, it follows the bottom of the diagnostic panel. The lower boundary is a certain distance from the bottom of the screen (it should not block the buttons at the bottom of the screen or be blocked by them).
2. Scroll bar: Show a vertical scroll bar when there are too many resource entries for the current height to hold;
3.Visual element: Things like background colors can help the player see the list better;
4.Custom sorting: My idea is to give each row in the list a serial number, which is normally hidden and cannot be changed. Click a button to unlock the number column, so you can see and change the serial numbers manually. Sort by these numbers, get rid of in-game resource classification and alphabetical sorting, fit each player's own habits better.
Do you think this design will work? Or is there something important I didn't think of?

Thank you for your help.:love_heart:

Archived