EXPLOITS , SUGGESTIONS

Me the capitan Odeskald. This review contains weaks, game fails, mistakes and features, which can be used by players to get most profit, mostly exploits. Also, it lodge my personal ideas for the game, some sort of player's view. 
Me found it with my crew: mr. mask, Alisker and Denya. 

Review part 1
EXPLOITS

1. Immortality.
Bloodthirsty skill can give immortality, at the high hit streak weapons like spear, or cannon. 

Mostly against bosses like Egiknox. Player deals tons of damage with a hit streak, and dies in battle. After what he came back from death, when the half of his damage, converted in heal. 
My crew used to defeat second boss - Egiknox (Bandicoot), twice, and it was two wins. 
Sollution i see, to made the heal impossible after death, AND cut the heal from 50% to 25%.

2. Infinity team heal.
Hazard totem skill can provides infinity heal for rest of the crew, exept of the player with heal. 
When player create a totem, other person can destroy it to get 25 HP. My crew used totem by this way:
one person becomes a sacrificer - self. He creates a totem again and angain, when other members destroy it to heal themselves to the full HP. 
Sollution is, first - remove opportunity other players get HP from the hazard totem. 
Second - make it impossible to create a totem when player have lest than 26 HP.

3. Infinite MANA ( konjura, teffra) exploit.
Honestly, i do not remember name of this skill, but this skill gives 50 teffra at first LVL, when you revive your crewmate. And the 3th LVL of skill, ya can make 250 teffra for a 1 use. 
Ma crew used it with a skill, what provides a bomb - spawning when character did a dodge. 
Bomb dropper spawns bombs to do a kamikaze in room after battle. Person with skill , brings back to life bomber again and again. until he got more teffra than he can spend. 
It also works with skill what gives crit bonus to the end of expedition.
MY Sollution for MANA exploit - provides only 1 usage of skill for a room.

Review part 2
SUGGESTIONS

1. Rooms
In a solo gaming, sizes of the rooms is quite normal, but for a full crew, when battle begins, room fils of chaos and incomprehension. You see no enemies, no mates no yourself, coz the rooms too little to concentrate.

2. Races
i wish to see some more RPG sustem based on player race. Like a, merfolks has a poison resistance and had the cat-persons got somethin' like a speed boost, when ogres got a knockin down boost. 

2. Content
I understand this only a raw beta, and hopes at least a half of this list in plans, but my wishlist in game is:
Arena beetween the players, 1V1 or maybe even 2V2, 4V4
Skins for weapons AND for armor (not the actual items but for types) will make some differenses between the players.

Thats it, i really hopes that my, and my crew's opinnion are will help to make game better.
Of course, if this was helpfull, we'll not resist to kinda of....reward, like a maybe, special skin for beta testers, or maybe even for Odeskald's crew only), BUT, even if not, we will still be glad that we were useful.
Yours, capitan Odeskald Magpie, and his crew)

Archived