Don't Starve Shipwrecked(ios)Very serious bug

The following content was generated by the translator. Please apologize for any errors in expression. If you enter a volcano during the volcanic season, there will be infinite flashbacks during the process of creating a volcano map, and the entire archive will collapse, making it useless to play. At first, I thought it was an occasional bug, but I encountered this problem again when I opened a new file. It is not an absolute trigger, but it is easy to trigger this bug. I am iPad air5, iPad OS 16.5.1,The game version is the latest version

Although I know that developers have been ignoring the iOS version for a long time, I still hope to be seen and fixed this malicious bug. I really played for a long time, but for some reason, I could only play on the iPad. The first game of the Dodo was swallowed by randomly generated cannibal flowers, so I opened the second game. Everyone had to build a volcano season and wanted to sacrifice, possibly because a volcano that was close to the eruption time began to be created, and during the process of creating a volcano, it flickered infinitely. I thought this was an accidental bug and reopened the game, but this time I entered the volcano after a short period of time after the eruption ended, and also experienced infinite flashback during the process of creating the volcano. The current status of archiving can be seen in the video. If necessary, I feel like I can reproduce this bug as a record for you.

Archived