Moo-ted is a horrible feature.

Gassy moos are already an extreme hassle to start ranching, especially if you are trying to ranch them not at their original asteroid.

The accumoolation feature was trying to fix that, but moo-ted makes it equally hard again.

On any planetoid with meteor showers, gassy moos are impossible to ranch- your meteor harvesting system prevents having a gassy moo ranch with direct line of sight to space.

Please remove the moo-ted feature!

why not just have line of sight to space? most asteroids don't have meteor showers that are specifically destructive, so a lot of the time you can just have robo miners out there to clear the debris, or if you want a "sort of" exploit, you could put crown moulding blueprints down and have duplicants dig the aftermath themselves, though its ugly and i don't short you for not wanting that solution purely on that basis.

Other than that, isn't there... meteor blasters? they even give some material now, which to me is incentive to run them anyway, but this also means that you could set up like, one, near your gassy moo ranches and laugh. I don't think moo-ted is the end of the world.

Archived