I’m in need on assistance

Hello! I’m chabotis, I am but a small humble streamer from California in need of help. I’ve loved and played Don’t Starve Together maybe since the first Cawnival event! I’ve taken down almost every boss, but now my eyes are set on the Celestial Champion. That’s where I can use your help! It’s an intimidating challenge, but on my current world I am making the steps to summon it. It would be much appreciated if I could get some help getting to the final fight. 

I started streaming to try to reach out to others and try to make internet friends. So far it’s been working, but I don’t have that many people who play DST. The past couple weeks I haven’t been getting anyone to join even with the “playing with viewers” tag. I’m not concerned about views, I’m just fishing for friends I suppose. 

As I stated I’m taking the steps to summon the celestial champion, but I’ve been taking it slowly. I’m trying to take one thing at a time each season rather than rush everything. I don’t want to get burnt out of the game. I currently play on PC/Steam. 

Thank you for reading my post! Hopefully youll consider being a recruit to the Commune! 

-Chabotis 

Archived