Extreme Cooling exploit: The Carrotuner

Hello everyone! A few months ago I discovered a bug while playing on a seed with a few friends, and I thought it was finally time to showcase it on the forums instead of hiding it on multiple discords for youtubers. May I present, the Carrotuner! (Its the 0K Conduction panel trick)
image.png
Yeah... it isn't that fancy, I know. 

Turns out, the Oxygen Not Included map is shifted a single tile to the right! Wires, Automation, and even pipes tend to bug out on the far left side, causing the right side to have some interesting physics. When any machine/tile is placed, it will show that it is -273.2 degrees. For the longest time (until the beta came out) There was no other way to access that temperature except the carrotuner. Turns out, when you use a conduction panel, it interacts in such a way that allows that temperature to be transferred into the liquid! It works in an exponential fashion; the higher the temperature of the liquid going in, the greater the decrease in temperature for the liquid coming out! This bug can be used to generate LOX power free, cool down a Sour gas boiler, and even used as a debris chiller! As long as the conduction panel is placed on the far-right side of the map, it will generate free chilling for you! 

This also works on spaced out, but with some limitations. Rockets 4,8,12, and 16 (The rockets on the far-right side) Can be utilized create carrotuners. 

I learned of this in March, but due to college and work, I did not have any time to create an actual post outlining this invention I coined. It was discovered on March 9th during a playthrough for a youtubers challenge, and has since been reviewed by LumaPlays for utilization. Thought Id get it on paper finally, and allow others to know of the invention!

Archived