Three ideas for improve the movement in game.

Hi, i play some times DS: Pocket Edition when im boring or in a long travel, i play this version, but some times i get boring for how it works, i know the game takes a long time to update, but i got some ideas for improve the game.

image.thumb.jpeg.fec209c7837a812ad53d1fe78c8a7f81.jpeg

Firts: Could you re-add the button to rotate the camera?

It's really tiring or stressful having to use your fingers to turn the camera every time you need to, besides taking into account that with the old buttons it was faster, you could turn the camera fast when you needed it, either to fight or collect resources, I don't like that now it depends on touch, anyway, like the virtual joystick, it could be an option to enable or disable.

image.thumb.jpeg.a1244b78367aa623c7125de432ebaa0e.jpeg

Second: make the recrafting button serve to repeat more actions.

The recrafting button is a very good button and it would really have the potential it deserves if, just like crafting an item, it was used to repeat very basic actions, such as cooking, adding wood to the fire, eating a dish, taking a specific item from the ground ignoring the others, among many other actions that do not need to go to the hotbar menu and do it one by one.

image.thumb.jpeg.1cf4bf2ea7e7745b14738fc6eb0e7a11.jpeg

Three: Plant trees faster.

To be honest I don't remember if it was a feature when playing on controller or if it was from some old version, but I remember that when a tree seed was planted, the character would take a few extra steps and in this way the next seed could be planted close and geometrically to the previous one.
This could be a nice feature to add, as it makes planting trees faster, geometric and beautiful.

2 and 3 have been added!!!!

Imo I think first, joy stick and control buttons should be moveable. Because Tablets/Foldable/Slap phones have different dimensions so this feature would help improve comfort during game play.

Second, for Tablet and Fold phones, maybe inventory and building buttons should positioned differently from Mobile due to the bigger screen size. Especially on Fold phones with different ratios to normal slap phones, there're wasted space, black bars at the top and bottom of the screen. One UI force full screen mode makes everything looks nice and all, but it's a little too zoomed in. I feel I'd waste some reaction time not being able to see as wide as normally.

Archived