Direction of the Game Suggestions

I know everyone has their opinions and the vast majority stink but I am going to air my stinky opinions out and say my peace.

1) Powercreep - I get that it is fun to feel powerful but I would argue that the best part of feeling powerful is growing into that power.

2) Lower the starting power/kits and put more emphasis on the insight progression paths by making each selection more meaningful / powerful.

3) Allow people to respec their insight points. For example after they survived all year and unlocked all their points. Each time they would have gained a point after already having the max insight points allocated, instead they can reallocate 1 point (as long as they don’t break the skill chain).

4) I would suggest speeding up how quickly people gain insight points (gaining them all over the course of 1 in game year) but having them reset between worlds. I do kind of like the idea of objective based insight points as well but that’s a whole different topic.

I understand there are some drawbacks to these changes but these are my thoughts on what I think would be beneficial and fun.

Cheers

Archived