How does abigail work

You can start by copying Abigail and Wendy's code, and change them later. In a mod I participated(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3002078366) there is a ghost and a character just like Abigail and Wendy. So I copied abigail.lua to exactly make another ghost (you may also want to copy abigailbrain.lua and SGAbigail.lua if you need to change them) and stealed some code from wendy.lua to bond them together.

Hi! I'm using a translator, so my sentences are awkward, sorry about that. I was looking at the files for this mod and came to ask a question. In the "apollo_lua" file, I was wondering why you separated master_postinit_wendy from  master_postinit. Would it be okay to unify the two of them? 

On 8/30/2023 at 9:02 PM, rukoo said:

Hi! I'm using a translator, so my sentences are awkward, sorry about that. I was looking at the files for this mod and came to ask a question. In the "apollo_lua" file, I was wondering why you separated master_postinit_wendy from  master_postinit. Would it be okay to unify the two of them? 

Do as you wish. There is no definite reason to separate a function or combine everything together.

Thank you so much! Can I ask you one more question? When I looked at the file, I saw that "aio" is the name of "abigail" and "apollo" is the name of the character. But what is "ace"? I'm not sure which code it is. ╚(•⌂•)╝