invisible goodbye letter

It saddens me to say this, but this is goodbye as I was always yelling "I WANT TO PLAY DST, BUT I HOPE...", and then I'd report an old issue known to the devs.

the question is that; the Xbox platform is despised, lagging behind all others, perhaps even the Nintendo Switch. We don't have official Klei servers, we don't have a decent and smooth experience in terms of input lag and lag itself, and we have a recurring problem with worlds disappearing without explanation.

I don't know why, but I believe it's because the platform's sales are negligible compared to the others. maybe not. I will never know.

to you dear reader, i hope you never have to go through problems like these, and have fun playing in your own way. I know that the majority won't care, not even the devs themselves will care about this thread, because I'm in the minority and I recognize that.

I've always followed the game, always. even not playing, because of such problems, but I reached my limit. I can't stand a lack of "voice" on our platform. That's it, good luck to everyone, even the devs.

Archived