Points about Wormwood's changes

Points about Wormwood's changes that I want to mention (the following content reflects my personal viewpoint)

Good design:

1.Growth Spurt and Flower Power - The extended flowering duration and faster blooming speed for Wormwood are conservative but good design choices, enhancing the character's abilities.

2. Petal Production - Giving petals during the flowering period is seemingly insignificant but greatly improves the early game experience. It provides a convenient way to craft rot and manure with the help of Chester or by simply dropping the petals.

3.Shade Plant - Similarly, gaining 180 insulation points during flowering is a great design choice. This ability allows Wormwood to have a comfortable experience during summer and indirectly enhances her early game potential.

Bad design:

1.Lunar Cultivator - The summoning abilities granted by this skill are limited while the health cost is significant. It is suggested to reduce the health consumption or replace it with other resources (or perhaps enhance the abilities of these summonings as I don't want to get killed by my own "Dragon Fruit" again).

2.Farmhand - This skill is incredibly foolish. I'm not sure if you truly understand Wormwood. Whether she has farmhand or not is irrelevant, yet you designed three skill points for it, which is outrageous. The final reward is merely not being targeted by killer bees (though it also slightly affects obtaining bee stingers).

Some suggestions:

1.In the new changes, Wormwood's health has gained more significance but hasn't provided better means of recovery. It would be a good improvement to modify some skills to allow Wormwood to gain health instead of losing it. 

2.Instead of not being targeted by killer bees, I would suggest keeping the bees away from me. I often find myself surrounded by bees while farming, which prevents me from planting seeds in the right places.

3.3. For the Lunar Guardian II skill, I hope that the summoned tentacles can deal 34*2 damage like the Thulecite Club, rather than just 34. Wormwood deserves this.

4.Regarding the Lunar Guardian I ability, it doesn't provide significant help in actual combat and requires getting attacked to trigger it, which means taking HP damage. This is something Wormwood should avoid.

That's all I wanted to say. This is my first time providing suggestions on the forums, and based on the feedback, I will continue to offer suggestions in the future.

Archived