We know besides their normal diet critters also eat a lot of fps. I think it could be nice to introduce giant critters in the DLC, which would eat and produce twice as much or more while also being twice the size of the normal ones. A way to obtain giant critters would be to expose them to high levels of radiation, so they could mutate by chance or lay a mutated egg. I think this could be good for game performance, as we could lower critter numbers and it would also encourage more people to buy the DLC. Could also include higher ranching tech to groom these beasts. What do you think?

On 7/3/2023 at 8:13 AM, Knurek said:

We know besides their normal diet critters also eat a lot of fps. I think it could be nice to introduce giant critters in the DLC, which would eat and produce twice as much or more while also being twice the size of the normal ones. A way to obtain giant critters would be to expose them to high levels of radiation, so they could mutate by chance or lay a mutated egg. I think this could be good for game performance, as we could lower critter numbers and it would also encourage more people to buy the DLC. Could also include higher ranching tech to groom these beasts. What do you think?

You had me at better fps.

Archived