Cooking forever

Hello,

I don't know how many people use the feature like me but, in my opinion, the point of putting a meal to be cooked forever is to not have to care about when the ressources are available or not.

So, would it be possible to deactivate the red popup about the ressources lack in this case (a checkbox maybe for people who want to keep it) ?

Best regards.

2 hours ago, Valou1010 said:

Hello,

I don't know how many people use the feature like me but, in my opinion, the point of putting a meal to be cooked forever is to not have to care about when the ressources are available or not.

So, would it be possible to deactivate the red popup about the ressources lack in this case (a checkbox maybe for people who want to keep it) ?

Best regards.

Good idea. I wish the Suppress Notification mod was implemented in the game. It let's you turn off notifications from the buildings you chose. Maybe you can use it in the meantime.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1832319118

I myself just make a small chlorine freezer room inaccessible for dupes with an auto-sweeper inside. I store there small pieces of food and other materials that I could run out of and get "building lacks resources" popups.

Archived