Brightshade staff projectiles dealing more dmg for each time they bounce on an enemy

Not much to add aside the tittle, the recent change to the staff makes it very interesting and handy in many situation, paired with the cc crown its almost a reliable range weapon.

However i think that the staff being tied to the crown in orther for it to be good its a bit to much and i think there should be a way for the item to be good on its own, make the projectlie start at 10 dmg gaining an aditional +10 dmg for every time it bounce, maybe there might have to be a cap of how much dmg a single projectile can deal per hit arounf 80 sounds good.

Aditionally more durability seems to be on demand, rather than boosting the durability i would prefer a way to repair the staff, maybe with infised moon shards, pure brilliance, the player loosing half of its current sanity to regen 50% of the staff, crafting a plannar repair kit at the smithy that let us repair brighshade items etc etc.

As always thanks for reading and please coment what would you like to change about the staff.

Maybe a better solution could be to have so the first hit has the most damage and it falls off the more times it bounces? So the main damage you want to deal isn't based on if the target you wanted to take it actually got hit after a few bounces or not. Good idea either way.

1 hour ago, Malfario said:

i would prefer a way to repair the staff, maybe with infised moon shards, pure brilliance, the player loosing half of its current sanity to regen 50% of the staff, crafting a plannar repair kit at the smithy that let us repair brighshade items etc etc.

I think it would be nice if the staff could be placed in the moon stone for repair.

26 minutes ago, yourAnty said:

Maybe a better solution could be to have so the first hit has the most damage and it falls off the more times it bounces? So the main damage you want to deal isn't based on if the target you wanted to take it actually got hit after a few bounces or not. Good idea either way.

The way i though the mechanic was to encourage using the staff frow crowd control but this aproach could denfently be a great way to go

8 minutes ago, Waitdire said:

I think it would be nice if the staff could be placed in the moon stone for repair.

maybe on the smithy so it has a use after crafting the new items

Archived