cooking in crock pot without fillers

Long time ago I found that exploit but till present day i didn't found nothing about it so i decided to share it.
Firstly: i know that is working on DS, Reign of Giants and DS Android version, i dont know about any other versions
Secondly: you need to play on gamepad (when you playing on keyboard and mouse there is no button for "open inventory")
So if you meet the requirements you can cook in the crock pot even with the single ingredient!
Here is how: we will use a meatballs recipe for example. So basically to cook meatballs you need a meat value between 0.5 and 2.5 and some fillers. With this exploit you dont need any fillers to cook, just one piece of meat. open your crock pot, place inside one piece of meat, then use anything as a filler (you will take it out at the end)
Do not close crock pot inventory, but press "alt action" button so your haracter start performing cooking action and then quickly, before it will finish press "open inventory" button so the game will be paused with opened both crock pot and your inventory. then take out all fillers from crock pot leaving just piece of meat and press "open inventory" button again so the game will be unpaused and your haracter will finish performing cooking action with just one ingredietnt in the crock pot.
Voila! You can use it with other recipes which needs a fillers
hope it was helpful

happy gamig!

Archived