I Wish The Amazing Maxwell get some minor buff in Don't Starve

I'm already talk about my wish for some small Maxwell buff in another topic but i'll just post it here so Klei can see my suggestion to improve Maxwell if they decided to buff (not rework) some older characters in Don't Starve.
Maxwell is one of the two hardest character to get in Don't Starve  (the other one is Woodlegs) so he should feel a litle bit more rewarding and powerful at a hard-to-get character.Yeah he spawn with Night Armor and Dark Sword at begining but when the time that all character albe to build a Shadow Manipulator,Maxwell just become a 75 Hp Wilson with a insane passive sanity regenation which is pretty boring.He definitely should feel more interesting and fun to play than that.
So here are my suggestion
Reduce the cost of Shadow puppet.To summon them now Maxwell will lose 2 Nightmare Fuel- 55 Sanity- 15 Hp just to get a follower that last only for 2.5 day and very bad at combat.With that 55 sanity cost Maxwell can only summon 3 Shadow puppet at one time,which is very strange because in "All's well that Maxwell" trailer he can summon up to 4 of them,i not yet play Don't Starve at that time but does Klei nerf Maxwell at some point ? 
Shadow item used by Maxwell will have more durability.In DST Maxwell can upgrade his Shadow Duelist damage by equip more Shadow equipment.But in Don't Starve case.Give him too much damage will not be a bright ideal at how low health mob and bosses in DS have and that will just make him too broken to feel fun when playing.My suggestion is make Maxwell having more used and durability with shadow magic item.Like a Dark Sword will have 150 used instead of 100.Night Armor will have 1150 hp instead of 750.

Archived