Don't Starve Together Creepy Pasta

I got a steam key of Don't Starve together at a garage sale for 2 dollars, the man really wanted me to have it for some reason. I have been playing Don't Starve Together for 2000 hours now, and ive never seen something like what just happened to me. i will not be playing the game again until Klei gives me an explination for what just happened. I was playing on my walter world when i finally got to day 5000. i was extremely happy and wanted to go to day 10000, but it look like it wont happen soon. i was getting some berries when i noticed a door surrounded by trees and bishops. i put on my football helmat and killed all the bishops with my slingshot. I looked at the door closer and found it was maxwell's door from Dont Starve. i clicked on it and it said "Doorway to Adventure! You're about to step into a long garduous journy to find charlie, you will need to survive 5 worlds, each randomly genarated to present new challenge. should you die, you will be killing an innocent child, but los all your proress on the journy." I thought that last sentence was weird, but i thought it was some developer playing a trick on me. I decided not to go through the portal and went back to my base. when i go to my base near spawn, walter said "i want to go on an adventure." he did this everytime the day started for 1000 days, so i just decided to go to through the portal. i equipped my torch and made my way to the portal. I clicked on it and pressed "Go." the game said "you made the right choice the first time," and cut to black. I heard sounds of screaming, obviously from a child. Then i heard stabbing noises and then i spawned in chapter 1. but it was different. Walter was looking straight at the camera, and maxwell was saying "why did you let him in" over and over again for 2 minutes, until the screen cut to black and he disapeared. I found 3 of the 4 wooden thing pieces, and when i found the last one it spawned a deerclops. i wanted to fight him, but when i shot a single pebble from my slingshot, he died instintly. I thought it was a weird joke, but walter looked at the camera and said "he thought he could kill me, dumbass" i thought that was a weird thing for walter to say, but i kept playing. Chapter 2 had walter and maxwell acting weird again, but this time, maxwell was saying "please stop please stop please stop" over and over again. I ignored it and got to chapter 3. Walter was looking and the camera again, but maxwell was saying "hes only growing stronger, please stop this, your going to kill me." i ignored it, assuming maxwell was trying to trick me again. I got to chapter 4 and this time maxwell said "im beg yoou please stop this, you will die and everyone you know will die, he is real and no one can stop him. dont free him *my name*. i was very disturbed at this point, but i thought he got my name from my pc. i kept going until i found misery toadstool guardian the last teleportato piece. I shot him once with the slingshot and he died instintly. Walter looked at the camera and said "we will be free, nothing will stop us now, they will all die." i went to chapter 5 and it started with walter looking at the camera and maxwell just standing there. then it cut to black and i heard screaming from a living man. when it cut back to the game, i was able to move around like normal. I checked my desktop and found a file called "Hes not in our way anymore." it showed maxwell's body covered in knifes with hyper realistic blood. I thought it was disturbing, even for dont starve, but i was so close to the end that i kept going. Once i got the last Teleportato complete, i pressed the button and nothing happened. Walter looked right at me and said "we are finally free, woby." Then my game crashed. I decided that was enough for me and went to bed. Then i heard knocking on my door outside, with some barking, likely from a dog. the knocking has been non-stop for 3 hours now, with weird horn noises comming from it." I'm writing this as it is happening, and im going to open the door. i just wanteded people to know my story.

20230222101338_1.thumb.jpg.3453eb474a505655b6be59e56d8fc983.jpg

This picture got slide under my door of walter looking really creepy while i was playing, i thought i should upload it here to share it:

1455992011_image(1).png.e5f7fbb955c40198ebed1dc28db92362.png

Archived