The Headbase_hat files wont show up in game

Hi, I am trying to create a custom dst character in game named Wasper. I made it so that the headbase files are all bald and the headbase_hat files are just his hair, but when I go in game with this character, he is just bald and the headbase_hat files don't show up. I would appreciate some help with this if anyone is willing.

Apologies if you know this already, but headbase_hat is what your character's head looks like when they have a hat equipped. It doesn't appear unless a hat is being worn. You'll have to move the hair somewhere else if you want it to appear without a hat.

If you are equipping a hat and the sprites are still invisible, I'd recommend uploading your mod here so someone can look at it.

Edited by Chesed

1 hour ago, Chesed said:

Apologies if you know this already, but headbase_hat is what your character's head looks like when they have a hat equipped. It doesn't appear unless a hat is being worn. You'll have to move the hair somewhere else if you want it to appear without a hat.

If you are equipping a hat and the sprites are still invisible, I'd recommend uploading your mod here so someone can look at it.

Thank you for your reply. I didn't know that and I feel so stupid now that I know. I will move the texture I made for the headbase_hat file to the hairfront files to see if that works.

• Like 1