Dont starve pocket edition for android glitch...

dont starve pocket edition...at game start character loops and also when in game land rotates continually and character does the funky chicken too. 

Running on Samsung galaxy 6s lite 2022 edition 10.4 inch tablet and running Android 13 with One UI 5.0......im also using a x3 wireless bluetooth on standard android setting on gamepad with the game also..

Everything is fine with version DS shipwrecked but don't starve pocket edition does weird stuff! 

Wilson character at first worked fine...it's was the character with the Lucy Axe that's causing the problem. I also customized the settings under the world tab on the main screen a bit for easier play.

Dont starve pocket edition...version...1.19.8

As of the other day Wilson now does loopies as well and game quits often. I have to continually tap on the tablet screen with my finger just so the character don't start doing loopies. Earlier today it gave error messages lots and I clicked wait then clicked on okay so I can enter game but shortly afterwards I get booted out of game again.

I was using my x3 wireless bluetooth gamepad this morning but game forever just kept booting me out of the game. Also making my character spine around lots too.

With cancer in both hands/wrists..it's kinda hard to play the game...definitely need a workaround or a patch!

Archived