I need help with a little but very important error

My problem is the following, I adjusted values to add more healing to X character's attacks, I added a voice from another mod (with respective permissions). And what does it result in? people suddenly can't get into my games if that mod is sitting active, they just keep loading with no progress.

I'm not so knowledgeable about log texts to understand what causes that error.

On 12/28/2022 at 7:51 AM, MrSociety said:

My problem is the following, I adjusted values to add more healing to X character's attacks, I added a voice from another mod (with respective permissions). And what does it result in? people suddenly can't get into my games if that mod is sitting active, they just keep loading with no progress.

I'm not so knowledgeable about log texts to understand what causes that error.

Can't be sure if you don't collect everyone's log, some work fine in client host but not in dedicated host, try dedicated host and check again

2 hours ago, MrSociety said:

I think I managed to find the problem, I have a question, could you help me to export the Wheeler objects to another mod character?

I haven't played Hamlet before so I don't know about Wheeler but I see there is a mod on the workshop for DST, you can check it out, the code from DS to DST is a bit different, but we already have DST so it should be easy
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2634755490

2 hours ago, MrSociety said:

Do you know how I could make it so that for example x mod character could create an object that only one canon can create? For example, Example Character can create Willow's lighter.

Of course, you can even change the ingredients to make it