PSN purchases Transferable to Steam?

Hello. Just a shot out of the dark here. Is there any way i can get the skins i have purchased from my Ps4 account to my Steam account? would be nice to play with the skins i have already purchased and have decided to move to PC from buying my first gaming computer.

I believe you can try to merge your accounts, with PS4 one being dominant (aka the one from which you will access your skin collection, while I believe the Steam one's inventory will be deleted, sadly): go to KLei's rewards page, then click on "Merge Klei Accounts" section (upper-right corner of list) and follow instructions. You'll also get a nice skin in the process (Brambleberry Wardrobe).

59 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

I believe you can try to merge your accounts, with PS4 one being dominant (aka the one from which you will access your skin collection, while I believe the Steam one's inventory will be deleted, sadly): go to KLei's rewards page, then click on "Merge Klei Accounts" section (upper-right corner of list) and follow instructions. You'll also get a nice skin in the process (Brambleberry Wardrobe).

unfortunately there isnt an option for Playstation merging yet. hopefully they'll add this feature soon as jerthekidRS said

Archived