iCloud not working

iCloud not working. Ever. Fully updated software and phone, it simply doesnt saves anything. Lost all progress when had to uninstall. iCloud option is enabled, both in game settings as in the phone settings. Plenty of space too. There is no file there at all.

Can you please help so I can play again and dont lose it all?

3 minutes ago, Dommnation said:

iCloud not working. Ever. Fully updated software and phone, it simply doesnt saves anything. Lost all progress when had to uninstall. iCloud option is enabled, both in game settings as in the phone settings. Plenty of space too. There is no file there at all.

Can you please help so I can play again and dont lose it all?

Cloud saving isn't working because the Dev's only added it as a placeholder for future updates so there's still hope.

they removed bloom from the settings options and disabled cloud saves. this was mentioned. its i believe part of the end of "service update" its like the last update it will ever get. i assume after this many years on google play they dont get many new sales and its not justifiable to continue to update it. sad i would have liked to be able to turn bloom off again and disabling in on screen prompts when using a controller would have been nice since im using a android emulator device and just bought the game on the playstore

but like i said i believe it was the june update

13 hours ago, evillordxenu said:

they removed bloom from the settings options and disabled cloud saves. this was mentioned. its i believe part of the end of "service update" its like the last update it will ever get. i assume after this many years on google play they dont get many new sales and its not justifiable to continue to update it. sad i would have liked to be able to turn bloom off again and disabling in on screen prompts when using a controller would have been nice since im using a android emulator device and just bought the game on the playstore

but like i said i believe it was the june update

Not enough reason to just turn it down though.

Archived