Are the Stage Setpieces... Haunted?!?

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying the Maxwell update, I know I am. I've been working on a Maxwell Base that is located around a Stage setpiece AND has a Guardian Pig Terraria setpiece located right behind it. There's also a little Pond that makes for a useful, all-natural food-farming area since the pigs will often war with the frogs... leaving behind fresh snacks.

Recently Winona stopped by to add some spotlights for when we're performing on the Stage. The extra lighting is really nice... because... well... it gets a little spooky if you're around the Stage late at night... by yourself. Does anyone else get the feeling that the Stages are... haunted?

I swear... sometimes... when it's dark out... I can hear these bone-chilling, ghostly wails coming from the stage area. And if you're there during a full moon... the ghostly wailing gets worse... and beastly howls can be heard in the distance.

(shutters with fright.. shakes it off)

Still no idea how or where it's coming from...

But other than that, it's a pretty cute and super fun base to play in! Usually I play solo but this base has been public from Day 1 and the funniest thing happened. My first Spring these two Wendys popped in to play... kinda like a pair of twins. One was very adventurous and out-going, kinda like Abigail. She built a boat and went sailing out in the dangerous oceans almost immediately. The other was a little more reserved but very kind, kinda like Wendy. She would hang around the main base area to collect all the food and make sure the fridges were stocked with fresh meatballs.

At the end of our first adventure together we took photos by the main firepit and I gotta say... it kinda reminded me of Uncle Maxwell hanging out with his Twin Nieces, Wendy and Abigail. If you squint a little and use your imagination... you might see it too.

Please enjoy the photos and may the Gods of Science and Magic bless your World Gen!

DST Hugs and Kisses,
MrWorm

Winona Lights the Stage.jpg

Guardian Pigs.jpg

Ghostly Howls.jpg

Maxwell and the Twins.jpg

First Performance.jpg

Archived