Simple and easy way to prioritice resource harvesting or structure destruction

On other post i stated that servants been able to perform hammering and tilling will be a great adition for maxy, however its true that this might be a bit dangerous if minions are spawned to near of decorations, therefore i came up with what i think is a good solution for the issue.

While maxwell is selecting where the servants will spawn, make it so if we spawned them clicking on a structure the servants while only harvest/destroy said structure, therefore we can control the harvesting of an expecific resource on an area, and if you want them to simply end with everything on said area spawned them on ground. Imagine that you built a super long pen, but you changed your mind and now want the 300 fences gone, simply spawn the servants clicking on the fence and they will hammer it and after that die without any danger to other structures near by.

This will also make it so servants can finally dig grass tuffs and saplings (simply click on them when summoning servants) while simultaniously keeping the option of them collecting the grass and twigs (spaned them on the ground).

1 minute ago, Loonytoony said:

giving Maxwell's puppets the ability to hammer stuff would destroy all bases on public servers.

the whole post is about giving an option to  maxwell to controll hammering without destroying the whole base

Just now, Loonytoony said:

yeah I know, but that won't stop Maxwell players to tell their shadow puppets to demolish an entire base. 

honestly for me thats a rabit hole, wendy can destroy grass gator farms with aby in seconds, wormwood can plant crops all over the base to annoy people, wicker can burnt all the base with a single red gem, there are infinite ways to grief a base and i dont think the game should restrict character abilitys because the posibility of people been rude.

3 minutes ago, Malfario said:

honestly for me thats a rabit hole, wendy can destroy grass gator farms with aby in seconds, wormwood can plant crops all over the base to annoy people, wicker can burnt all the base with a single red gem, there are infinite ways to grief a base and i dont think the game should restrict character abilitys because the posibility of people been rude.

Grass gater farms I barely see nowadays, wormwoods crops can be at least undone with a shovel even if it can be tedious and at least for wickerbottom it will take some time for the player to get the said red gem. For Maxwell? if his servants did get the ability to hammer stuff he can do it as soon as he joins. Although I understand why the game shouldn't restrict character abilities because people have been rude.

1 minute ago, Loonytoony said:

Grass gater farms I barely see nowadays, wormwoods crops can be at least undone with a shovel even if it can be tedious and at least for wickerbottom it will take some time for the player to get the said red gem. For Maxwell? if his servants did get the ability to hammer stuff he can do it as soon as he joins. Although I understand why the game shouldn't restrict character abilities because people have been rude.

okay, but every character can make a torch and burnt everything, i dont feel like i am the right person to talk about this because i only play solo, but isnt it as simple as ban the griefer and roll back ?

1 minute ago, Malfario said:

okay, but every character can make a torch and burnt everything, i dont feel like i am the right person to talk about this because i only play solo, but isnt it as simple as ban the griefer and roll back ?

oh yeah, my bad, forgot roll back exists sorry about that.

Archived