Some of my thoughts

My English is not very good, and I have used some machine translation.

some suggestions
1.If it is set to a random spawn point, it should not take effect when changing character.
2.Farming Qol:
   -More durable golden hammer
   -More convenient tilling tools
3.tallbirdsneed to be looked after all the time during their growth, otherwise they will starve to death extremely easily.
   -Maybe you can add a fresh-keeping plate for attracting them
4.more tools:
   -More durable golden hammer
   -Why is there Moon Glass Axe but not Moon Glass Pickaxe
   -fishing net
5.craft gravestone
   -You added the skin of the gravestone, but the gravestone is in various places and dangerous meteorite areas.
6.Unreasonable range between buildings.
7.I don't know if you will add Wagstaff's Thumper in Wilson's update, but it can be used to solve the problems of tedious tree cutting and crop harvesting.
8.There is really nothing new about holiday events.
9.Now that there are more world settings, is it possible to die without falling?
10.Wally's pot should probably be available to everyone because it's just a pot, even ordinary people can't make Wally's exclusive dishes and other Wally props.
11.Expressions and actions should be sent more quickly, such as adding two buttons to the chat box interface.
12.Can Wanda use the teleportation clock to select other players to other people's singles teleport?
   -Oh, there may be some bad guys here.
   -Maybe Wanda can reach out after choosing, and the other party can choose Wanda for teleport.
13.Can some repairable weapons, armor and amulets be considered  will not be completely damaged?
   - weapons, armor means your , Cthulhu Shield and Cthulhu Eye Helmet.
14.Dried fruits?
15.Enlightened Crown 
   -Maybe it should be marked on san.
   -It can be considered to add 80%-85%san interval for light emission, and the brightness within this range decays until it disappears.
   -UI auto hide

Archived