How to get item codes in game files

I want put something which one player cannot created on the ground with using console commands.  but i don't know the code of the item, so i searched it from "Don't Starve Wiki | Fandom" but no results found. Then i notice that sometimes you can find some codes in files like "tuning.lua" and the filename under the folder "prefabs"  but not full.so i believe that there must be one way to get all item code by searching the game file contents.Is there someone can teach me how to get the code in game files ?

11 hours ago, Haruhi Kawaii said:

Not sure what you're looking for but on the Don't Starve Wiki | Fandom has most of the items, give items you can use [TMIP]Too Many Items Plus if you are admin, items on the ground can use c_select(), also you can use Prefab ID Concatenator

Wonderful! Thanks! But i usually play the admin in the game, what do you mean ' use c_select() '?, can this command show the name of one item? how to do that? Teach me please!

11 hours ago, donghuangyi said:

Wonderful! Thanks! But i usually play the admin in the game, what do you mean ' use c_select() '?, can this command show the name of one item? how to do that? Teach me please!

Move the mouse over the item, then type ~ > c_select() > ~ , there is also another manual way to get the prefab id of a mod, check client_log.txt and look for Registering prefabs

Edited by Haruhi Kawaii