Other Cluster

Do you already know Terra by heart? Is the Moonlet cluster too small for your ambitions? Meet Other Cluster!

6 new mid-sized planets are waiting for your duplicants. Three possible starts, unusual combinations of biomes and geysers will allow you to take a different look at early and mid-game. Build an entire empire of bases and outposts. Or dig them to the ground, concentrating all the resources at home. The choice is yours!

How to install: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2879715930

Something wrong happens!

It really should not be. But if yes, please attach your world generation seed (it should starts with M-OTHR) so I could find what exactly not working

Any ideas? You are welcome

Just found it at the workshop and I am delighted. Just thought of a similar idea but with tiny planetoids. I had one run with the non DLC mini base which was great but would have been better with DLC support and more mini bases.

Would you be willing to share your source code? Or do you know a good documentation of the .yaml files? 

Thanks. Worldgen files are just regular txt files, it is possible to open them in any text redactor including notepad :)

Feel free to use anything you want. I dont have any documentation, but file structure is simple and obvious (thanks Klei)

14 hours ago, asurendra said:

Thanks. Worldgen files are just regular txt files, it is possible to open them in any text redactor including notepad :)

Feel free to use anything you want. I dont have any documentation, but file structure is simple and obvious (thanks Klei)

Thank you!

Archived