I think Wigfrid still needs a little TLC

Hello everyone! I personally love Wigfrid because she is an amazing character with amazing traits and a really cool backstory. Her rework was no exception to that philosophy, however the fireproof falsetto seems a bit lackluster and unfitting for her. Thus, I propose that Wigfrid gets some new songs and change her battle song mechanic. I would personally really like a song to help with kiting, so either 1 free hit song (this would require the bone armor to craft) or a defense boost (this would require the shield of terror to craft or night armor), these two songs are purposefully expensive because they should only be obtained once a few bosses have been fought (unless you are a speedrunner). I also suggest that the battle songs should be stackable like wx's perk. This is because she can only use them during a long battle and I would love to see the battle songs become stackable to min-max for certain boss fights. Of course, the songs would have to be slightly tweaked to accommodate for this new change, but I think that a permanent item should be able to be used more than once per battle. As for the one-time songs, I think more of them, along with a decrease in how much of the gauge they take would be nice. One last suggestion before I go, I think that Wigfrid should have a song that damages the enemy in exchange for part of the gauge and a cooldown. This would have a minimal effect, but I definitely think that an offensive song would be cool. Have an amazing day!

Also don't hesitate to give feedback in the replies, this is just my point of view.

Archived