Bird-Related Suggestions

I have just started, and I love the game; however, I do have some bird-related suggestions.

- Tallbirds: It doesn’t make too much sense to me that tallbirds that you hatched and raised would become aggro on you when they grow up; I get that it might be because it fits the overall vibe of the game, especially because they were “failed experiments,” but from a biological standpoint, wouldn’t the tallbird have imprinted on you given that you were the one who raised it? It especially  doesn’t make sense because they don’t attack their own young or actively aggro other tallbirds, indicating that they have some kind of imprinting going on (aka recognition of their own species and young). Also, why don’t they rebuild nests, or build their own if they were nestless?

- Why don’t bird mobs drop feathers while alive? Perhaps this could occur at season changes, coinciding with how birds molt in the real world. I have pet birds, and my house is full of feathers…

- Maybe an aviary structure as an upgrade for the bird cage, to keep multiple birds for feathers, guano, and eggs, and maybe even to hatch birds.

As you can see, I have a very unbiased opinion here.

Archived