i found this pic on the internet and think it would make an awesome firepit. either a cold OR a hot firepit. make it with moonrocks OR moonglass OR a combination of the two materials!!!!

before today i have never even heard of fireglass but i am glad i did.

301294777_605960247648785_3104155447619136784_n.jpg

You need to change your source of "fun facts". Those are lies. The glass rubble you see is just stained glass. It's just gas fireplace. The glass is there for looks and to catch out some of the smoke. There is unwanted deposit, the glass accumulates dust and black soot so you gotta wash the glass from time to time. If something seems incredibly suspicious like glass catching fire then it's good idea to confirm if something isn't a lie in few other sources.

8 hours ago, Wonz said:

You need to change your source of "fun facts". Those are lies. The glass rubble you see is just stained glass. It's just gas fireplace. The glass is there for looks and to catch out some of the smoke. There is unwanted deposit, the glass accumulates dust and black soot so you gotta wash the glass from time to time. If something seems incredibly suspicious like glass catching fire then it's good idea to confirm if something isn't a lie in few other sources.

still looks pretty though. 

Archived